What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BMX Wheel

Paul

Former Member
I made this BMX wheel do you like it.
CRITIQUE WELCOMED.

Attachments

• shopwhel.jpg
    shopwhel.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 29
I take it you all drive cars then with your fat flabby arses?

Is it for anything or just a show off piece very good if all made from scratch I would say the blues need to be darkened in the tyres to black the spokes 99% of the time would actually cross each other and maybe with the highlights use a lot lower opacity brush around the 10% with brush mode set to lighten if you have that feature on cs2 (not the layer blending mode but the brush itself top left hand of the menu bar when brush is selected you should get a drop down menu ) and build up the highlights or even better duplicate the layer and almost blow it out apply a black layer mask so it is not visible and then brush it in with same technique to but in a layer mask set the brush mode to darken and still build it up with several passovers using a soft brush. Just a suggestion and as an older guy very dissapointed you did not include any spokies on the spokes use to love collecting them from my cereal boxes lol

spokies ha ha mate, its my first real attempt at making stuff from scratch- it was fun.
P.S. less of the 'older guy' thank you very much mate.

Hey I am only 28 well 29 on friday lol and I remember them maybe you were just going around with your walkman and shell suits or even worse bermuda shorts at that stage in life

calm down calm down, i had the leggings shell suit ankle socks pixie boots and the wedge hair style - groovy guy or what?

woah maybe you are more than 1 generation older Perth gained a treasure we lost a real |Diamond Geezer lol

HAPPY B/DAY FRIDAY DUDE...i have to shout being older now.

cheers Dude cant celebrate cant drink cant walk and get blury dizzy spells every 15 mins mmm weekly challeng Design Hoogle a birthday card what do you think lol cant stay up any longer bed time for me have a good 1 and I will see you around the forum popping in my 5 mins here and there. Nice though to take a bit of a back seat and watch the new guys become the eager beavers though. Will sit back and wait for admin to reques me to become a mod just to get rid of all the troll posts i see when I wake up so annoying.

Where is the coffee truck when you need it?

Back