What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boredom

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
how do you kill it?

sorry, general question i felt like asking.

oh right yeah this is an invitation for you to give any ways you have killed your boredom. other than the obvious :p

Last edited:
Read a good book, excersise. Create a todo list there's always something to do on that, just ask my wife!

how do you kill it?

sorry, general question i felt like asking.

oh right yeah this is an invitation for you to give any ways you have killed your boredom. other than the obvious :p

im curious of the obvious way:p

aah, the old book :D i've always found photography a good boredom buster sit there and take photos of anything and everything :)
the obvious is photoshopping :p

Flyordie.com - snooker online. True Blood new series or Supernatural old but loved ones (from september start new season, just can't wait)
Like iDad said - book. For a while i go through reminding school material :) ... mathematic for 7 grade or for high school which book are closer. I find new stuff in both :D
But actually there is no much time for boredom. There is action, action...work, kids, wife, kids, kids, kids....and then silence...it's not boring it's paradise! Do nothing be nothing...oum, oum...

Flyordie.com - snooker online. True Blood new series

Quite a list you have there! But when it comes to True Blood, you've got to read the books! Charlaine Harris is a funny woman. :mrgreen:

I used to play Full Tilt (play money), but that may not be happening for awhile if at all. I just finished sweeping the patio and mopping the kitchen floor. Can't be bored when I'm working. Well, maybe . . . lol. I might call a friend and see if she/he needs anything. Read Tarot Cards. :devilish:
I like the take pictures idea. And of course, there's Photoshop. Try a new technique, go to deviant art, work a tutorial. Make a sig but don't post it till you really like it. Toss a few away and start over. Post goofy message on PSG forum - JK, JK. :naughty: Go get a puppy, now that will just poof away any boredom!

XD i have a rabbit if that's any constellation? not really into true blood, i call it vampire P*** :p
liking the idea of the new techniques and doing up a sig, but my brain is burned out til tomorrow.

Read Tarot Cards. :devilish:

Aaa...so you're a witch! :)

But when it comes to True Blood, you've got to read the books! Charlaine Harris is a funny woman.

Our publishing house recently published first two books translated to our language. I tried to read but...first of all, can't read my language such stuff anymore but can't read in english too.
Don't worry, i read book (almost whole) :D but mostly in russian. But to buy those...doesn't seems worth the money.
For a while i "felt in love" with audiobooks. Put some book on headphones at job and work with PS.

Back