What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Botanical Garden Photos Over 1mb

Hatch

Hi all,

I shot a few photos at the Botanical gardens here on Okinawa. Had a few photos turn out decent.

00024.jpg

00025.jpg

00026.jpg

00027.jpg

00029.jpg

00030.jpg

00031.jpg

00032.jpg

00033.jpg

00034.jpg

00035.jpg

00036.jpg

We finished the day @ Starbucks and these guys were dancing and putting on a show for the public. Caught him in the middle of a spin or something. LOL Hope you like the photos.

Hatch

ooptea

hi hatch gr8 shots there. what kind of camera is that. there is no blur at all on the spinny guy so i am guessing its a professsional version.

Hatch

Hi ooptea,

I shot all these with the Canon 20D and the Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro lens. The lens is fantastic for macro shots and it can even double for very nice...very sharp portraits. To stop the guy I shot the image at 1/800th of a second. Glad you like the photos. Thanks for viewing , Hatch

Welles

Guru
Darn it, Hatch. You're photographs are very enticing...they almost make me wish I'd taken up a camera at some time in my life! :rofl:

Hatch

Thanks Wells,

You know... it is never to late to dive in to the photography world. You might surprise yourself and before you know it... could be shooting for National Geograhic! :} It is a fun hobby for me and of course Photoshop and uhhhh photos go together well. Lots of fun.

Hatch