What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Í haven't got the permissions to post attachments, so that's why no image :(

But I made a cute bunni for you as you liked the truck :)

(\_(\
( * -*)
( _(``)(``)

Dreamers...

Dreamers you have lost me I have just been into your account and you are a privaleged user which means you can post attachments and you have just uploaded an image in avatar wars so really not sure what you mean.

hms still the same, I can only use the "url" thing, but no attachments.
I tried both, the icon (insert image) and the advanced buton.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

Also this shows at the botttom of the page.

Dreamers.

Last edited:
Ok I am assuming this is not a belated Apil Fools trick and passed your account on to Steve to deal with you may need a reset. Try physically logging out and then back in

Thanks for the help.

I checked a few other threads within "photoshop Gurus News and Announcements", and it's the same.
But thanks for trying correcting this, I hope Steve will be able to fix it...

Ofcourse I wouldn't be joking about this, that would be very imature..

hm no good either, I cleared them all.
I used the internet options and then clear cookies, after that I located the folder where they should be stored and there was still some cookies in there :( so I deleted them manualy..

Good thinking btway

Just a quick in between, who made the promotion for me to power user/Sr. member ? I thought I'd give a big thanks for that :)

It happens automatically with a set amount of posts lol Steve is the only 1 that can change your account settings so maybe just needs a reset .

Ofcourse I wouldn't be joking about this, that would be very imature..

Now you are playing the April Fool. What's wrong with immature? Look around when you go back to Avatar Wars. Such decorum!! Steve wants to know if you are remembering to click on the upload file button. Sry, not meant to insult you . . .

The Url is the only option given here and not the browse option, where I used to upload my images in all kind of threads.
This has also being posted in the "Test Thread an Problems".

No worries, i'll be patience :)

@ibclare:
Lets see if got some more for you *.*

Allrighty clare, here's another one.. lol

\O/.........................................
/ ............................._____O
|\ ......................... _..\ ....<.. _
/ | .......................(o)/..........(o)
Ibclare STOLE MY BIKE !!

Your status as a member has been reset Dreamesr you should be good to go.

I'm so sorry :( but still no luck.

I cleared cache and relogged, I tried a different browser IE9 and Firefox11.
It only seems to happen in the "Photoshop Gurus News and Announcements" thread. So yes I can post images in all the other sections just fine.
Kinda awkward....

Oh well, you probably won't need to post in that section often. I had that problem a couple months ago myself. I don't know why that should have changed, but it did.

And don't expect to get the bike back. Mine was all rusty and I gave it to an artist for an installation!

Oh well, you probably won't need to post in that section often. I had that problem a couple months ago myself. I don't know why that should have changed, but it did.

And don't expect to get the bike back. Mine was all rusty and I gave it to an artist for an installation!

You're probably right clare, I'm still able to post images elswhere so.
I don't meen to cause too much trouble here, I know there is a lot more other things on the forum needs attentions and wich I totaly respect.

I still would like to thank for everones help.

(I'll let you keep the bike then if yours is a bit rusty lol)

Dreamers.

I'm so sorry :( but still no luck.

I cleared cache and relogged, I tried a different browser IE9 and Firefox11.
It only seems to happen in the "Photoshop Gurus News and Announcements" thread. So yes I can post images in all the other sections just fine.
Kinda awkward....

I saw your problem an will try to post an image.
Nope just a Url same as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back