What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bridge

Nice one Alistair!? :perfect:

Alistair said:
Pen Tool
Masking
Texturize
Drop Shadow

I hope you don't midn me asking, but how did you do all the separate pieces? I can't imagine you did all of them with the pen tool!? [stuned]? :D

Gaussian said:
I hope you don't midn me asking, but how did you do all the separate pieces? I can't imagine you did all of them with the pen tool! [stuned] :D

Actually, I did use a pen tool. After texturizing the picture with 'puzzle.psd,' I made a selection with the pen tool, copied the selection, and then tool it away using the mask. I would then paste onto a new layer and and paste the blending mode.

To pen tool a piece, it takes around three minutes; not to tedious :)

Love what everyone is doing here? 8)). I wanted to take a different direction and add some interest to the foreground. Thought this worked well? \:/

Nicely done, Rick! 8))

Hey, exactly 2500 posts...thats must mean something. \:/
What happenes when you reach 666? [stuned]

Hmmmm.... what we used to do before when someone reaches a milestone in posting, we'd celebrate PSG - STYLE in a a certain thread. I couldn't find it. So we'll do it here........

RICK JUST MADE 2,500 POSTS...........

Hip, Hip..... HORAYYYYYYY....... Congrats Rick. :} :perfect: 8}

Here's to another 1000 and more......

Back