What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Bruised foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neakins

Price
I bruised my foot a couple weeks ago and wanna get a picture exactly like it but at a better angle.

If you could just mimic that bruising exactly onto the other picture that would be perfect. It’s the same foot so make sure to stay in the lines. And if anything make it more brown than blue because it’s not supposed to be as fresh. But still blue, just not bright. ❤

DA858277-64CE-43CD-8871-4A702ADFE5D3.jpeg

9B40CC58-0E61-4BA5-BCCA-2BC09E8FF274.jpeg

Emc2

here is my go dm me for payment info and full picture

watermark.jpgw

JeffK

Guru
Don't know the timeline - but the bruising actually turns dusky as it heals.
Also gave you a bit of a nail trim... :cheesygrin:
- Jeff
bruised ankle.jpg

JeffK

Guru
*edited
With some additional healing time...
- Jeff
bruised ankle progressing.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just letting everyone know that the probable reason why the OP never responded to this request was because they didn't need to. They took the edit because of poor watermarking.

Edit
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 6.07.11 PM.png

Original with an easy layer mask applied to the edited image to mask out the watermark.
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 6.08.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 6.08.50 PM.png

Every member who participates in this forum needs to be responsible to the rest by making sure you place adequate watermarks on your edit. All members need to be on the lookout for poor watermarking and point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.