What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brush Settings

oiver55

I;m in the process of creating a set of brushes and would like to exactly what these features are actually doing.

Like the Purity option in Color Dynamics tab, and Texture each tip option in Texture tab, the airbrushing option (Don't really see a difference when I enable it), and the Protect Texture Option?

I went through a stage of making brushes,and i really enjoyed it. What you are describing i have never done that. Example- I had pictures of rocks.When i got the way i wanted them i just clicked on Brush preset,and a narrow window comes out so you can name your brush,and then it appears at the bottom of all the rest of the brushes,and thats that. Then you can go to the brush preset,and then you can do what you want with the brush you have just made. Then you can choose to make it scatter,and the things that you mention. I agree with you that you don`t see a change in which way you describe.
Bucket

Back