What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brushes needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

babilonki36

good mornning
it does need to perfectly be the same but some brushes who looks c,ose to this , because i spent 2 days seaching for brushes and found only those brushes who will never give this result

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok.

The first, second, and last example images you posted looks more like an actual abstract watercolor painting and not created with Photoshop or Photoshop brushes. That's why I linked you to textures.

The third example image looks like it could have been created in Photoshop. The brush used to create the splatter is any one of a thousand brushes available on the internet. You just have to keep searching.

I made this with a splatter brush.
Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 8.27.16 AM.png

You also need to learn to make your own custom brushes.

babilonki36

Ok.

The first, second, and last example images you posted looks more like an actual abstract watercolor painting and not created with Photoshop or Photoshop brushes. That's why I linked you to textures.

The third example image looks like it could have been created in Photoshop. The brush used to create the splatter is any one of a thousand brushes available on the internet. You just have to keep searching.

I made this with a splatter brush.
View attachment 98993

You also need to learn to make your own custom brushes.
thank you very much bro

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great job!

Now throw in some splatter!
Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 9.11.45 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.