What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator buddha illustration

g281274 said:
this is a quick illustration i done not long ago hope it is up to standard

Nice! I'm starting to think more about Vector after that XP icons tutorial. I wonder, if artist use a tablet to draw/paint using a Vector program such as Illustrator?

I wonder, if artist use a tablet to draw/paint using a Vector program such as Illustrator?

Yes, it's common for illustrators to use a tablet, particularly for more artistic illustrations.

From my own experience, I recommend you buy a decent unit. You don't need a large pad, even 5" X 4" feels bigger when you're working looking at the screen. Wacom 5" x 4" pads are reasonably affordable and this is what I have just ordered after trying a larger,cheaper model without much success.

Sark

tablet

tablet works more freely without and restriction for me i have tried using tablet but i didnt really enjoy it i still use mouse to control my cursor

i guess the trick to master illustration was to able to see the light and dark contrast able to make a difference

hope this helps in the illustration works

Fine illustration, g281274. :perfect:

I'm not completely clear... maybe I'm still tired but was this an Illustrator project or PS? \:]

this is ilustrator

i did this in illustrator maybe you have to understand the uses of the tools before you can really start something or you can get some tutotrials so that you get a better picture how it was done

Re: this is ilustrator

g281274 said:
i did this in illustrator maybe you have to understand the uses of the tools before you can really start something or you can get some tutotrials so that you get a better picture how it was done

I was asleep still and didn't notice this was posted in the Vector Programs board. Sorry for a stupid question. Of course it could have been done in PS... ;)

Back