What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Bulk adding centre image

Beermonster68

I have lots of images that are all the same size, 1500x1000, the pictures are product images that are all exactly the same but different colours, but I need to add extra white space to the top and bottom so the product is centred to make all the images square, any ideas how to do this in bulk.

Sure
Create an Action with an existing file loaded and use the Edit > Canvas Size with the options to make a 1500 x 1500 canvas with white background
and then use the Save As Command. Stop the Action after saving the file and the Action should be Saved

Then use the File > Auotmate > Batch command where you override the loading to load images from the desired folder, specify the Action to run that you just created, and also override the Save and Close to the specified parameters you set.

I think that should do it yet if you have questions or issues just ask more questions.
Hope this helps
John Wheeler

On a similar note, I have lots of images of all different sizes, I want to automatically center and resize them to fit in 800x800, is this possible?

Back