What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Bullet Club logo change

Kingtk58

I’m getting a gift for my friends wedding and his gf and mine are in a book club so I would like to see the ‘bullet’ changed to ‘book’ and maybe the guns changed to books or pencils and glasses on the skull if that’s possible. Ironically my friend is a graphic designer and I know nothing.
Here’s the logo1ACD03F8-8DAD-45F6-8338-5D61E65524F1.jpeg

There are a number of errors in this edit, the pencils points, refine edges, place meant of pencils and books not Centred, and skull looks more like a dog with the glasses, this is just draft edit, please tell me if you are happy with the overall design and I will refine the image if you are happy.82F3FF91-2FB7-4AC1-AE27-71991ADE3C94.png4559BE0C-A2FA-414E-B694-C3DD59BC0336.png

Great work, definitely better than mine, how did you achieve the book text with texture?

I down loaded a font from a previous picture and used that. I believe it’s called “Capture it” and I most likely got it from Dafont.com.

The K didn’t have any texture in it for some reason so I had to add some in.

I’m blown away by the quality and response time. Thanks so much! I think I like the third image the best. My plan was to blow it up and put it on a t shirt as a his and hers gift.
Cheers!

Back