What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cafepress

Rich

I'm working on a book cover for someone over at CafePress. I'm not sure how the whole thing works because I'm not a member but it looks interesting. Anyone here do this as a business?

It looks like it goes like this.... join, work up a logo, sell it on a coffee mug, t-shirt, etc. for no investment.

I for one would get in line for a PhotoshopGuru's mug! [excited]

Rich

I have an account over there. I don't think i've gotten to posting any logos or anything yet though.

The way it works is the way you said. Basically, you choose a price for your product, and CafePress tacks on a percentage for themselves.

They appear to have a good size list of products. Guess i should get back on that soon. :)

CafePress is great. :perfect:
They are using very good quality for all products. I am in progress to open account there as well. :)

I've not used them personally,but have recently recommended a friend to use their serivces. So far, I've heard nothing but great reviews.

Back