What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D calling all cinema 4d boffins

Hoogle

Guru
hi I have created this intro for myself but if you look the ts in Tutorial I can not get to render correctly as it takes 9 hours to actualy render this clip and 3 attempts later can anyone point out maybe what is wrong sorry but youtube does not seem to recognise the hd so make do with 480 for now please

Burned Ice

Power User
I hope you will not get issue's with the copyright of 20th century's intro.
also verry nicely done, this looks worth the effort.

clipping issue's with 'tutorial' at 0:04

Hoogle

Guru
that will be addressed in next render once I can figure out how to correct the Ts your looking at about £2500 or 3000 euros for that program so dont get hooked on it lol

Burned Ice

Power User
I just noticed it, it would be kinda stupid if it would be still there and you post it on your channel, so I thought it was worth to say.

Hoogle

Guru
it is set to link only want to try and get it corrected fully hence I have come to ask for help

pauly-chops

Im not sure how to answer your question but just looking at your short clip you're getting some artifacting as the camera pans over the titles. The letters "T" in tutorial are breaking up. Have you tried changing the type of capping? If you select the text then go to Caps. At the bottom of the attributes menu is Type, try changing it to Triangles or Quadrangles and check Regular Grid. This will give you more polys and less chance of breaking/flickering text.

Nice piece by the way, very close to the original :D