What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anybody fix the eye on the left?

Paolo98

Thank you so much! But in this way it seems cross-eyed... The eyes should see in the same direction. Thank you.

gedstar

Guru
Sorry I was going by this
"I need to fix the eye on the left please, so that is in the same position of the one on the right"

What exactly is wrong with the original photo you posted in the relation to the left eye position, it looks normal to me. both images you posted are exactly the same!

Ged

Last edited:

Paolo98

You're right, sorry for my English (it's just 4 months that I live here in America).
In the original photo, the left eye doesn't look on the camera like the right eye.
Could you fix it?
Hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. Sorry.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You're right, sorry for my English (it's just 4 months that I live here in America).
In the original photo, the left eye doesn't look on the camera like the right eye.
Could you fix it?
Hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. Sorry.

Just for clarification, are we talking about the subjects left eye?
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 6.05.46 PM.png

Or the eye on the viewers left?
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 6.06.29 PM.png

There's nothing wrong with either eye. Both eyes (in the original) are looking at the camera the exact same way. There's nothing to fix.

Paolo98

I'm talking about the eye on the viewers left. It is not exactly in the same position cause there isn't the small white spot. Is it possible to add it?
PicsArt_12-28-08.39.27.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your wrong, there are identical light reflections in both eyes.
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 8.20.12 PM.png

There's nothing wrong with these eyes and nothing to be fixed.

However, I will change anything you like, just tell me exactly what you want.

edit: Are you talking about the small area of the Sclera showing below the Iris of the subjects left eye?

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How's this?

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 8.31.38 PM.png

Last edited:

Paolo98

That's perfect! Thank you so much. Sorry for bothering you, but I've another request. Could you delete all the things that are circled from the whole photo? If you don't want to do that, it's okay.
PicsArt_12-28-09.57.40.jpg.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If I have the time I will. It may take me awhile.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have those items in either of the images I downloaded from your first post. Not the same images as you have above in post #13.

Paolo98

Here's the whole photo:
http://oi64.tinypic.com/2ewpc40.jpg
I was thinking, could you modify the left arm so the arm doesn't seem trying to take a selfie? If you could put it in the same position of the right arm for example, so it seems more like a normal photo. Thanks.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your asking for a lot of editing.

This is as far as I have gotten this evening. Someone else is welcome to work on this.
I fixed the eye and removed some of the items you requested.
I will finish when I can.

2ewpc40.1.jpg

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Just decided to take the easy option and do a bit of DIY, never did like that type of shelving anyway :rofl:

2ewpc402.jpg

@Paolo98

Wouldn't it be a lot easier if you got someone to take a photo of you against a white background, seems to me like that's the end result your looking for anyway!

Last edited: