What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can Anybody Refine My Facial Hair And my face a bit?

Xlevii007

Banned
Hi gurus! i’ve managed to a click a decent picture of my face but there are some flaws which i’d love if you could rectify them
1. The dirty mirror caused the speck/white dot near my nose making it look shabby
2.My beard isnt maintained/patchy if theres any way you could fix it pleaseee i’d love it
3.My eyes are closed but that isnt much of an issue
Plus anything you’d like to edit to make it look more attractive without reducing the image quality so gurus since im a noob at this imma just leave it to the pros
Thanks!
Levi

1D2CB28A-94F3-417C-9540-07D66E631929.jpeg

JeffK

Guru
Quite an exercise - never trimmed a beard before and just started growing my own...might as well start learning... :cheesygrin:
- Jeff
beard trim edited.jpg

Xlevii007

Banned
thank you so much guys really appreciate y’all taking the time to edit this picture of mine😅
Dennis my skin complexion is a bit off as compared to the bg and the beard is wayyy to thickk im very sorry for putting it that way i wasnt as descriptive could you make a design like jeff did something different altogether make a random cool ass beard which suits my face? That’d be so cool! And jeff i really love your edit looks amazing could you make my beard having the same cut just the same height as my orignal one would be replacing this photo with my current photo/dp which is the same so it will look quite a bit off, once again thanks you two for putting your precious time into this, please take as long as you like, a day a week. Just notify me here/pm i can wait!