What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can anyone edit this photo please?

apeman

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me recover this image so I can get it framed. It's a pic from 80's and there are no good editors in my vicinity so I would be really thankful if any of you could edit it.

Requests- change the background and edit the image .You can crop some parts if editing is not possible.

Thanks in advance.

10X12 010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

apeman

Long time without doing any restoration that i remember XD, i had to improvise and experiment on some parts ^^.

View attachment 90344

Cheers!
Wow! Wow! Great job brother.
Can you please change the colour of lahanga from yellow to blue type also can the background colour be changed to some other better looking colour ?
Thanks

P.S- You are a fantastic editor . Keep it up buddy!!

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Thanks Apeman,

I asume by the color the lahenga it's the skirt, about the background i can change it a little but a total different color with the red tone on the people it would look more fake.

10X12 010ff.jpg

apeman

Wow ! Man thanks for the hard work. You are a beautiful soul.
Ya you are right earlier background colour was better .Did you try other colours as well ? Was it the best Color? If it was then don't change .

I am looking for other skirts Color I will post the link soon.

BTW where are you from brother ?

Argos

Guru
The problem with the diferent colors is for example, when you look at the child hair, has a strong red tone if you change the color on the wall you lose those thin hairs and look badly cut and fake.

I'm from (Barcelona) spain.

Cheers!

apeman

Not enterely sure what colour you mean, is this one?

View attachment 90351

More or less Color is same but on left leg original skirt color is a bit shinier . But in your edited version (Right leg) color is almost same but looking a bit old.

So I was saying if skirts can match it would look amazing .
Alternatively
if you look in original photo actually she is sitting in different positions ( on both legs) so right leg is not visible. So if you remove the leg altogher it shouldn't be problem but again it shouldn't look odd.

You can choose whichever option you think would be best.

Argos

Guru
I make it a little more shiny (contrasted) but the image that match and used for the skirt was not very big and it could look a bit low quality.

This is the best i can do with it.

10X12 010ffff.jpg