What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can anyone fix the bad lighting, remove the cars, and cover the back building with another tree?

kaleyyy

How does this look? Any changes/suggestions?
I like it! Just a few minor tweaks. I still see some light reflected from where the car was on the stop sign post, so removing that would be awesome. Also I like the original blue color for the top of the sky. Maybe return it to that color so that the sign is as green as it was in the original? I like the tree’s placement, but the color is a little yellowish. Can you make it the same color as the neighboring tree and have all the power lines running over it?

Thank you so very much :)

kaleyyy

My name is Kaley so I want the sign to be a main focus in the pic, not a background feature! Idk if that helps you any

jeesdukez

I changed the lighting of the stop sign, tried to match the sky color, and kept the original color of the sign. I also changed the tree a little, but I am not so good at matching colors.

Attachments

• kaleyyy.jpg
    kaleyyy.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 18

kaleyyy

I changed the lighting of the stop sign, tried to match the sky color, and kept the original color of the sign. I also changed the tree a little, but I am not so good at matching colors.
The sky looks good! Now can you remove the glow from the middle of the stop sign post and put power lines over the tree like they are with the other tree? Maybe make the tree less sharp as well so that it blends in better with the other trees. I’m sorry I’m so picky. You’re awesome!

kaleyyy

This is the glow I’m referring to

Attachments

• 98D84D32-0EB9-4E8B-851E-E97DDE56273B.png
    98D84D32-0EB9-4E8B-851E-E97DDE56273B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Using the exellent work of @polarwoc I permitted myself to apply some enhancements.
I replaced the sky (mind you, towards the horizon the sky always tend to get pale) and dehaze the whole picture...

1281-After-47195C23-B667-42A5-895B-B5CC797A64BC B.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Don't forget that @polarwoc did that work. I just enhanced the global image, so he deserves the credits...