What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Can some talented human combine these two photos, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia_pestis

Price
I'm not sure how difficult of a request this is, but I was wondering if anyone could:
  • Remove the youngest girl holding the bouquet from the photo in the church (the one with six people)
  • Somehow add in the woman in pink and the woman in blue jeans from the photo with the three seated women to the church photo
  • Really just looking for all the adults to be in one photo together
mom.fam.JPG
mom.fam2.JPG

Thank you!

Do you have any other images of the two women - standing would be best...
- Jeff

Totally agree with Jeff, with these pictures the only thing I can think that doesn't require an insanely amount of work It's using the body you're trying to remove. I made a try just in case but if you have other pictures i think it will be the best.

mom.fame.jpg

Do you have any other images of the two women - standing would be best...
- Jeff
Hello Jeff!
You bring up a very good point. I managed to dig up some of them standing. I don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place.

mom.fam4.jpg

mom.fam3.png

It really took a lot of work but finally finished. Had to recreate parts of their bodies. Hope you like it let me know if want any change or the unwatermarked version PicsArt_05-25-11.19.09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back