What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can somebody help me with removing emoticons from these faces?

Windows7

Power User
Hi,

Can somebody tell me how to remove the yellow emoticons on both faces please? I tried everything but nothing works. If somebody can please can you tell me how you did it?

Thank you,

FB_IMG_1517110978605.jpg

Are you expecting to remove the emoticons to reveal the girls faces?

The image information dont contain the faces of the girls, its not a painting that you can erase and reveal underneath, sorry but what you ask it's impossible.

This is a rastorized JPG image without layers. All information behind the emoticons is gone. What this means is that there's absolutely no way that the emoticons can be removed to reveal the girls faces.

Ok guys no problem. Still thx for the replies.

But my feeling was right then... i knew it was almost impossible because i tried a few things but behind the emoticon there was nothing so when you erase(or whatever) it the face get erased too. I guess it's like hardcoded subs in movies. 😁

😂😂😂 i wanted to see the face of the left one!! 😂😂😂

Back