What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone edit this woman out (for my hair donation)

Just letting you know that this is being worked on. It's a lot of work and slow going! Hopefully someone else will finish before me!!!

WIP
View attachment 116362
Thank you so much Sam and thank you for your work. I really appreciate this. I donate my hair to wigs 4 kids, and have done so 3 times already and looking to do it a 4th time in the near future. I appreciate you welcoming me to this community :)

Thank you so much Sam and thank you for your work. I really appreciate this. I donate my hair to wigs 4 kids, and have done so 3 times already and looking to do it a 4th time in the near future. I appreciate you welcoming me to this community :)
It's a wonderful thing that you do. As a cancer survivor and facilitator of a cancer support group myself, I can tell you your time, care, and support is absolutely precious. Thank you! :thumbsup: :)

Reactions: STR
It's a wonderful thing that you do. As a cancer survivor and facilitator of a cancer support group myself, I can tell you your time, care, and support is absolutely precious. Thank you! :thumbsup: :)

Thank you, too. I absolutely love being able to contribute and give back. I have lost several people close to me from cancer, so it means alot to do it. Many blessings to you in having fought through. I am going to grow it even longer, and itll be donated once again when cut 😃

Just letting you know that this is being worked on. It's a lot of work and slow going! Hopefully someone else will finish before me!!!
WIP
Sam, your WIP looks blemish free. Just the bottom portion is left to be done. There is a slight reflection of the lady in the mirror too. I would love to see your completed work whenever it is ready.

Sam, your WIP looks blemish free. Just the bottom portion is left to be done. There is a slight reflection of the lady in the mirror too. I would love to see your completed work whenever it is ready.
Thank you again btw, polar!!!

Certainly! I have had to work today and tomorrow.............hopefully I will find some free time to complete the edit.

I had a few minutes to work on this edit this evening. I've taken it about as far as I can. Hope it's enough. I really want to add to the shelf above the sinks.....maybe I will do that later.

RemoveGirl_03.jpg

This edit was very tedious.

@polarwoc, I noticed that you had left the girls legs & shoes. I added flooring in the place where her legs, apron, and shoes were. Looks like a trash can in the corner (between her legs). I may try adding that to mine later as well.
Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.17.14 PM.png

Back