What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAn someone help me out here?

rob129

I want to play a joke on two of my friends. I can't figure out how to do this. I want to change their faces, I want either both of them black, or make the white guy black and the black guy white :perfect: .

http://www.robertandterri.com/062503_6.jpg

I want to be able to print this on photo paper.

Thanks for helping me have fun! ;)

If you want it printed at a reasonable quality, you do need quite a big image: to make a print of 5x4inch, you need something between 750x600 and 1500x1200 pixels.

To change the colour of the faces in a quick way you first take a medium value of each skin color, and then you set your foreground color to that. Then paint with the color blend mode.

you can obtain a visibly better result, but it is more complicated. It has been explained somewhere on this board (wasn't it Stroker??) and if needed, we'll find it for you.

how would selecting one at a time their faces (or area's to be changed) then adjust the hue/saturation tick the colourise option and adjust the sliders to the colour you want? just a thought
sfm

Back