What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help me with this effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Boy

Hello, could someone tell me how to do this effect that is in the player Lucas Moura, I do not know if it is HD or some style of sharpness with curves and levels, if anyone has a notion, could you help me? Thanks in advance !!!

59636488_334204547283430_3073138379706958712_n.jpg

Argos

Guru
If i have to guest just looking at it, i would say a little bit rough HDR or recreation using dodge and burn, a lot of contrast and maybe a little bit of clarify from the camera raw filter.

Golden Boy

If i have to guest just looking at it, i would say a little bit rough HDR or recreation using dodge and burn, a lot of contrast and maybe a little bit of clarify from the raw filter.
Could you show me if I have how?

Argos

Guru
A real hdr its a combination o multiple pictures off the same picture but with different expositions, there are trials or free programs that make a simulation of an hdr with just one picture, search for one of those programs and experiment a little with it.

Argos

Guru
And this one is with some extra analog filter and some adjustments on color contrast etc etc

tumblr_pr7fkn25g31rjev45o1_1280ff.jpg

I just look for it and it's called clarity filter on english version not clarify :joy::joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.