What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone make this dog drink red wine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I apologize..............I took it that you were being critical.

Argos

Guru
I like the idea of Psleon if you dont want a straw, but in my opinion, being the dog in that illustration style, the wine, and the glass should be the same, I'm not an expert on this kind of jobs, so I will not give it a go, Just given my opinion ^^.

MentosCubing

Power User
I like the idea of Psleon if you dont want a straw, but in my opinion, being the dog in that illustration style, the wine, and the glass should be the same, I'm not an expert on this kind of jobs, so I will not give it a go, Just given my opinion ^^.
I took Psleon's work and traced over it with solid shapes.
dog with wine.png

Kristinb2222

All of them are great. Thanks so much. The orange dog is our company logo and I'm putting together a wine gift basket for charity so I just wanted an image of Luke (the orange dog) enjoying some wine to use on the card that goes in the basket. I left it open-ended because all of you are far more creative than I am. And definitely didnt disappoint!

Status
Not open for further replies.