What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Someone Photoshop This For Me?

Sha

Could someone photoshop the beard and goatee off the left face, and take away the lip piercings on the female to the right in one picture
(if you really feel like helping you could also make a picture of the face without the goatee and chin and area more pushed up, not quite so drooping)
Thanks in advance!

x7OlGeV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps also make the lady on the right have a reddish-brownish hair that blends in, as in this picture:
sckljdsnfkljsnsdakljfdnasfkldasnfnsfdlfdnasolfndlsf.jpg

From the sounds of it you would like a freebie. If so you probably should have posted in the general section. This is for actual Photoshop newbies that would like to do it themselves and ask for advice and help.

Sha, I removed your spam posts. A link was not necessary, as you uploaded an image. If you feel the link is necessary, please contact a moderator to post it for you. It is important to keep our what's new board open for serious requests, rather than one word posts made every 1/2 to one minute. Thank you.

Okay, I'll say it that kid has hobbit eyes! :cheesygrin:Cutest thing I've seen in awhile

Back