What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone please clean the ground up in these photo?

Cococatps blurring the background it's usually used to make the subject standup, but its a couple of basic rules you have to follow to make it work. the focus works on distance so being the wall so close to the subject rarely its so much blurry and if that was the case it would be a transition in the subject as well because the focal distance would be extremely small., usually to accomplish that effect you need to zoom in the lens so the frame to the picture it wouldn't be so open, but what for sure you cannot do is blur the ground in front of him...

BTw you miss a spot between his feet.

Hope that with my English it's understandable XD

Cheers!

Cococatps blurring the background it's usually used to make the subject standup, but its a couple of basic rules you have to follow to make it work. the focus works on distance so being the wall so close to the subject rarely its so much blurry and if that was the case it would be a transition in the subject as well because the focal distance would be extremely small., usually to accomplish that effect you need to zoom in the lens so the frame to the picture it wouldn't be so open, but what for sure you cannot do is blur the ground in front of him...

BTw you miss a spot between his feet.

Hope that with my English it's understandable XD

Cheers!
Yes! Thanks for the advice. I was new in Graphics Industry so I will keep it in my mind

Yes! Thanks for the advice. I was new in Graphics Industry so I will keep it in my mind
Plus watch out for the repeated patterns when cloning parts of something. There are several identical spots on the pavement duplicated quite obviously. :)

Back