What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please help me make this dog a croissant?

Rinami

Hello Everyone,

I won't lie, I don't know anything about Photoshop, but I'm hoping someone could help me do a better version of a gag picture I just made on PowerPoint.

I always tell my sister her dog looks like a croissant when she is curled up in her bed, so I tried to insert a picture I took yesterday onto a stock picture of some croissants. It looks ok, but I know with some expertise it could look better if anyone wanted to help me out.

I've uploaded my attempt. Thanks a lot!

Rina

Attachments

• Lulu Pic.gif
    Lulu Pic.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Hi, thanks for responding. Sorry, I didn't know that - I'll upload both pictures and see if anyone wants to help. Thanks a lot!DSCF5487.JPGcroissants_freshly_baked.jpg

iDad, you rule - that is so much better than my ransom note-like attempt! Thank you so much, I'm giving it to my brother in law as a gag birthday gift.

Since you like jokes, I'll upload another pic here....When I was googling Photoshop how to videos earlier I saw this site by accident and made this for him to go with it:
getCoverPage.aspx.jpg

I didnt see those separate pictures like that would've been alot easier and faster:banghead:

Back