What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone please make her look like supermodel?

Can someone please make her look like supermodel by adding digital makeup retouching skin and adding contour?
Thanks in advance.

Michelle140.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I suspect that the original photo that the OP posted has already been Photoshopped (not particularly well, in my opinion), probably with a surface blur and then adding some noise. There are too many things in soft focus while other things nearby are much sharper. For example, the eyes and lips are very sharp, but the stud in the nose is not. They're all pretty much the same distance from the camera lens, so one would think they'd all be equally focused. The eyelashes are much sharper than the eyebrows... I could go on and on. Both Babine and Argos did what they could, but this photo just looks "off" to me.

Back