What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone remove my nose/septum ring, but make it look natural?

Mnm1017

Hello! I want to use this image of me in the gold dress for professional uses but I have my nose ring on in it! I just want it edited out naturally and so it doesn’t look edited, if anyone has the time and wouldn’t mind. I would greatly appreciate it! I will add a picture(s) of me without my nose ring so you can see what my nostrils and nose look like naturally in case that helps with making it look like my nose. I think the image I sent is HD/HQ so you should be able to work with it/send HD back. Please let me know if something is wrong with the image

53846396-0750-4A0C-8AAE-9AEEBF15226C.jpeg

AAB1BE28-E78B-4826-8343-AC661AFC9494.jpeg

9B437D1F-C684-4A4F-B9B6-7988E3F86F3A.jpeg

Hello -
The additional images were some help as a guide since I had to rebuild the area after removing the ring.
Also did a color adjustment, brightened, and sharpened. Highlighted your eyes - certainly one of the most attractive features.
Hope this works for you. Any changes, let me know.
- Jeff

septum ring edited.jpg

Back