What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Can someone sort of combine/edit these two pictures together?

Gold Pony Boy

Sorry if this is not the place for this, but I'm not picture-editing savvy at all. Basically, I'd like the picture on the left (the COD Zombies picture) but with the Skull Trooper(picture on the right, from Fortnite) instead of the zombie. Don't necessarily have any specific details/directions. I plan to use the edited picture as a graphic for a theme-music mashup that I made, so please leave your watermark in the picture so you can have credit, as I intend to post it elsewhere. Thanks!

Again, sorry if this n't the forum for this, just not sure where else to look.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-dBPxcWMY3J7x.jpg

Yeah, this is perfect! Has a goofy vibe which is actually great. Is SECOND CROP your username/alias? Just want to make sure I give proper credit in my post.
Yeah - Second Crop Creative is all my social media/sole proprietorship - I thought joining under my real name here might be worthwhile, but thinking about it now, it might not have been. I can also provide you one without a watermark- I'm not too concerned with the publicity of it. Just let me know!

Yeah - Second Crop Creative is all my social media/sole proprietorship - I thought joining under my real name here might be worthwhile, but thinking about it now, it might not have been. I can also provide you one without a watermark- I'm not too concerned with the publicity of it. Just let me know!
No, the watermark is fine. Thanks so much!

Back