What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone un-distort this image?

jd9429683

Hi, I would like to see what the original image would look like. Thanks

Fix.jpg

It's my friend's and she deleted the original

Argos

Guru
I made this one out of curiosity, because you cant undistort the image to his original, when you distort the image you are stretching the pixels making them more blurry, you can try to use the distort to try to make the natural shape again, but it's the same process so you are adding more blurry and quality lose.

But how I never did anything like that I tried as I said out of curiosity, But I never would advise to use it or show it, just take another picture ^^

Fixf.jpg

Cheers!

polarwoc

Guru
That is a pretty good result, @Argos
I wanted to post a message to OP and say restoration is not possible, but then I thought of you and @revnart and desisted, recollecting your ability to convert impossible to possible. ;)

Argos

Guru
Thanks Polarwoc, only tried because never did it before but my usual advice in these type of cases would be "no good solution, sorry" XD