What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we make logo with Photoshop?

Janifar

Banned
Is it possible to making logo with Photoshop? Cause I am not expert in Illustrator!

Yes you can but illustrator is way better for it.

I think it depends on the elements you want to use and the usage of the logo. I'm not experienced in Illustrator, having used it only a few times. So I design most of my work in PS. If a logo requires really crisp vector lines and will be enlarged to a degree that pixel blurring is a consideration, then learn to use Illustrator. If you plan to include photo elements that are pixel based, I think it is less concern, though those can be used in AI -- I think; correct me if I am wrong given my lack of knowledge in AI. In any event, I have done well, not always winning a job for my efforts, lol, but creating some fair work that passes muster in the acceptable logo demesne.

Back