What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you fix the "pet eye" in this photo?

RLSmith

We want to use this picture on a memorial for our beloved dog that recently died but once it was blown up the "pet eye" is too noticeable.

I would be so grateful if someone could remove this from her eyes. If it is important, her eyes were a dark brown around black pupils (I think it's the pupils reflecting the greenish light?)

2019-06-19 19.00.17.jpg2019-06-19 19.00.17.jpg

RLSmith

Thank you, JeffK! That looks so much like her it's amazing. You seriously nailed how her eyes really looked. Your work is superb :)

JeffK

Guru
Thank you, JeffK! That looks so much like her it's amazing. You seriously nailed how her eyes really looked. Your work is superb :)
You[re most welcome. Glad I could help on this. She's a lovely dog and I'm sure was a close guardian.
I've had several dogs in my life - or should I say they had me in theirs. All shelter dogs from pups to seniors.
Losing them is hard. You can't replace them. But you can always add to your pack when you're ready.:)
- Jeff

RLSmith

She was actually my Dad's dog and she was just simply a part of the family. Dad was waiting for spring so her grave would be settled before putting a tombstone on it (he had her buried behind the family home). But then Dad died unexpectedly on New Year's Eve. Mom ordered Lady's tombstone at the same time she ordered Dad's and both will be placed at the same time this spring. We hadn't noticed the "pet eye" until yesterday when the proofs of both tombstones came in for our approval. Your help has meant more than I can say.
- Robert