What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you identify the program that these images were created with?

h2onutz

I'm trying to identify the process or software used to create these images. I would appreciate your help. Thanks

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
These can easily be created in Photoshop. The processes/techniques will vary. There are many different techniques in each image.

If you're interested, pick out one photo and one effect within that photo and we can walk you through it. This may not be easy for a beginner.

h2onutz

Thanks Sam. I'm a Newbie just learning layers, so it may be beyond my pay grade at this point. I thought the effects might be created with a plug in or stand alone program. Again Thanks

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

h2onutz

Hey Sam, I really appreciate your input. I think some of the Water Color Actions are similar to the effect I'm looking for. Thanks.