What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can YOU make pictures of music?

What music-era are you listening to?

• Total voters

Photoshop_4_me

I think I just came up with an epic idea :) I listen to music a lot, and I also like to "photoshop". When I just listened to some music, I wondered what it would be like if I made a picture of it :) I haven't made anything myself yet, anyway here's the challenge:

Create a picture depicting your favorite music or something you think of when you listen to your music :)

It could be anything and that's the fun with it :) This is just a contest for fun, without any price. Have a good summer guys, I'll be away for a while now, one month or so, (summer vacation) but C U when I come back!

Happy photoshopping

// Photoshop_4_me

Last edited:
This is my picture, I've used some brushes and effects. My favorite music; funk, really lands like a big, powerful splat, flying in almost every direction creating all kind of feelings which you can't sit still to!!! :)

Attachments

• The Funk.jpg
    The Funk.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
That would be an amazing project to do though. I should suggest that to my teachers as a project. Thanks for the idea. ;)

Back