What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you make this image look more realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMania

Hello guys, im trying to make a "professional" looking picture for my online therapy service craft and i would like to make it look more like it deserves to be in this background or past myself on another background a better one, i dont know what do you guys think? This blue one was just one i thought would look good but maybe it's the white spots around the edges , also i want to do something with the lighting and color of my face etc. it was some basic room lightnight but it doesnt really look formal, at the moment i don't know there is something about it so far that looks really shitty.

blue background profile pic.png
oh , i just realised i didn't do a good job there with the hair either lol, i hope someone can fix that , this is hillarious

Hudson

I would suggest you get someone with a good camera to do another photo for you. If lighting is a problem, try and use a well lit room and take it about 1 metre from a plain light coloured wall.
Don't worry too much about the background, just make sure it's light coloured. The Gurus will be able to add any background you like.

Last edited:

ChrisMania

1. Now can somebody remove the weird pixels on the side of the arm on the right side of the image and some other colour imperfections.?
  2. I would also like to add some descreet shadows in the background so to make it look like it's an actual wall that im standing against / close to it
1572434682102.png

ChrisMania

You didn't add any background shadows , and also one last request , can somebody also resize the photo and increase its quality ( to look like it has been taken by a digital camera not some 5 MP smartphone , which in this case it was indeed a smartphone lol )

polarwoc

Guru
You didn't add any background shadows
@ChrisMania
1) Someone on the net, someone unrelated to you who has no obligation to serve your request has taken the time and effort out to assist you. Least you can do is acknowledge or be thankful or say something nice in return before making a further request. I mean that way the chances of someone helping you would increase. To put it straight, your response seemed ungrateful and rude. I am sure you either did not realise it or did not intend it that way.
An example would be "Thank you for the work done on my request. Could you please add shadows too?"
2) It is best you post the original photo instead of continuing from the one you cut out.
All the best, mate!

ChrisMania

You're right im a piece of s***
I just realised, but anyways guys, so should i start a new post with the new photo that have been editted?

@ChrisMania
1) Someone on the net, someone unrelated to you who has no obligation to serve your request has taken the time and effort out to assist you. Least you can do is acknowledge or be thankful or say something nice in return before making a further request. I mean that way the chances of someone helping you would increase. To put it straight, your response seemed ungrateful and rude. I am sure you either did not realise it or did not intend it that way.
An example would be "Thank you for the work done on my request. Could you please add shadows too?"
2) It is best you post the original photo instead of continuing from the one you cut out.
All the best, mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.