What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific can you park my car inside the garage?

kofo

could you park my car on the left side of the garage? box's stack to the left and flat boxes need to be removed, and the car put inside, HOA driving me crazy and not understanding people must work from home now, you can use whichever pic works best, I really need this, thank you so much

1.jpg

3.jpg

Maduke

You won't fool a discerning eye with this, but you might be able to pass this off to someone on a quick glance... good luck.

car.png

Maduke

I made a relative fast for the empty garage but seems like the best I could find is the same one as Maduke used. But the challenge it's interesting so I made a try anyways ^^

View attachment 116178
You did a way better blend with the car. I used a new car because I didn't like the angle of the original but it was in hard light and I failed. Nice work with the shadow on the left

Argos

Guru
Thanks, Maduke! Yeah, that hard light on the top it would be hard to fix. I think your dimension on the car is better, I didn't correct the angle/perspective problem and the car looks too small and low :silly:

thebestcpu

Guru
Had to resubmit the image due to a few errors.
To get the car on the left side totally would need a different initial image of the car. It is taken upslope on the driveway and from the exact rear instead of somewhat to the right side. Also, the perspective of the driveway needs to match the perspective in the garage. Hard to get images online that match.
The interior may not match the original design of the house such as doors and windows so another factor that might not be realistic.
My attempt below still does not have the tone and lighting to make it realistic enough yet thought I would include it. More could be done if this is desired by @kofo yet it was a fun exercise in overlays
John Wheeler

Put-Car-in-Garage-try-2.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
I update the image. Oversight with interior of garage cropped at bottom (e.g. lawn mower in lower right in prior image). Used content aware scale to make it fit without distorting more obvious give aways
Tough getting this right for me.
John Wheeler

Put-Car-in-Garage-try-3.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Went back to my original and pulled car to the left. Who knows what the HOA will object to inside the garage...:cheesygrin:
- Jeff
garage interior edited 2.jpg

kofo

Hello
thank you guys so much for the good work! i guess i did not explain my self very well , i am so sorry

the right half of the garage will stay the same with the boxes in it
the car will have to go to the left side of the garage and if you can NOT show the wall behind it ? maybe keep the boxes in front of the car ?
is that too much to ask ?
or at least keep the front of the car little dark so it wont really show whats in front of it

this is what i mean
again thank you guys so so much

555555.JPG

Last edited:

thebestcpu

Guru
Do you have a picture of the car from the rear on level ground? The picture below is how it should appear. Note the position of the side mirrors vs the tail lights. They are very close together in this example yet in your pictures the rear view mirrors are much higher. That ends up looking a bit odd when placing it in a almost straight back shot into the garage. That would help make it more realistic.

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 8.09.32 PM.png