What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you remove the girl

Hi, just my opinion... but what you ask requires an absurd amount of work with a weird result being extremely optimistic... maybe I'm wrong and someone surprises me but if I was you I will not expect much...

Hi, just my opinion... but what you ask requires an absurd amount of work with a weird result being extremely optimistic... maybe I'm wrong and someone surprises me but if I was you I will not expect much...
Bro i m just asking if you can remove it if someone could ur talking non sense tbh i wanna post this pic without the girl that's all

ur talking non sense tbh
No...........Argos is not talking nonsense. I completely agree with him that you are asking far too much for a free edit. I also agree that any attempt at this edit could look fake.
i wanna post this pic without the girl that's all
Why can't you just retake a similar photo without the girl? This would be a much simpler solution to the problem would it not?

The best solution would be to replace the girl with another object...................a big Teddy Bear perhaps? Another girl or guy?

Bro i m just asking if you can remove it if someone could ur talking non sense tbh i wanna post this pic without the girl that's all
Please do not take offence, but what Argos meant was when you remove a person in the front, everything behind has to be recreated or replaced while at the same time trying to make it look realistic. For example, your Left shoulder has to be recreated, Tyre, bumper, your left leg, left torso etc. It may not be impossible for a skilled person, but it would take a LOT of time and effort, which is why most may think "I will pass" when they see the request.

Yes, I can agree with your statement. Removing a person from an image can be a complex task, as it often requires not only removing the person themselves but also recreating or replacing everything behind them in a realistic manner. This can involve recreating details such as the person's clothing, hair, and shadows, as well as elements in the background such as objects, textures, and lighting. While it may be possible for a skilled person to complete such a task, it can require a significant amount of time and effort and for free too I Will try to replace it with a bear or smtg cuz it will take too much time for nothing if i wanna remove the girl "Sorry"

I tried something but not that good
I would agree. As we have all commented, it would be a difficult task.

However...............if this is a photo of yourself, could you not sit on the car while dressed in the same clothing as you did when the original was taken? At the very least, this would provide you with reference and clothing materials and textures such as the sweat pants, coat, and hoodie that you could use in to copy and paste to the older image.

This would give you the ability to accurately replace the coat on the subjects left, our right.

The replaced coat style, pattern, and texture looks fake and added here in this edit. This could be avoided if you took another photo of yourself in the same clothing, sitting on a car, with similar lighting. Then you could "borrow"/copy and paste to the original.
Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 11.05.37 AM.png

While it may be possible for a skilled person to complete such a task, it can require a significant amount of time and effort and for free too I Will try to replace it with a bear or smtg cuz it will take too much time for nothing if i wanna remove the girl
Yes, I agree. I will state..................this edit CAN be done! It would just be very time consuming to find accurate replacement clothing textures to get it to look natural and not faked. I enjoy a challenge! If I had the time, I would take on this edit just to test my skills and learn from the experience.

Yes like this one
I would agree. As we have all commented, it would be a difficult task.

However...............if this is a photo of yourself, could you not sit on the car while dressed in the same clothing as you did when the original was taken? At the very least, this would provide you with reference and clothing materials and textures such as the sweat pants, coat, and hoodie that you could use in to copy and paste to the older image.

This would give you the ability to accurately replace the coat on the subjects left, our right.

The replaced coat style, pattern, and texture looks fake and added here in this edit. This could be avoided if you took another photo of yourself in the same clothing, sitting on a car, with similar lighting. Then you could "borrow"/copy and paste to the original.
View attachment 135932

Yes, I agree. I will state..................this edit CAN be done! It would just be very time consuming to find accurate replacement clothing textures to get it to look natural and not faked. I enjoy a challenge! If I had the time, I would take on this edit just to test my skills and learn from the experience.

B54308BF-E3BE-47AC-AAB9-DC79BE4A87B2.jpeg

Yes like this one
This can be helpful!! But I was thinking more of you recreating the sitting pose that you have in the first/original image with the girl!

This portion could be used to reconstruct the left side of the original photo......just the coat part, I did not mask the "borrowed" part.
Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 11.31.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 11.27.34 AM.png

I really liked the challenge of this request, so I have been working on this for practice. Hopefully I will have the time to complete it!

This is a WIP............Work In Progress! It's nowhere near completed!

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 12.25.53 PM.png

"Will come much success with great patience."

Keep going lad, keep going!

Regards.
MrToM.

I really liked the challenge of this request, so I have been working on this for practice. Hopefully I will have the time to complete it!

This is a WIP............Work In Progress! It's nowhere near completed!

View attachment 136038
You got this,Sam.So far so good May suggest using (for reflection on fender) using a slight touch of Gaussian blur, with small piece of the fender on his right side of his right leg?

May suggest using (for reflection on fender) using a slight touch of Gaussian blur, with small piece of the fender on his right side of his right leg?
As I stated, this is nowhere near being complete! That includes the fender and the hood. What you are seeing in the WIP is just a base, I have not yet added any reflections or highlights.

Back