What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candle Power

gedstar

Guru
Beautiful render Chris :thumbsup: I seem to remember you had a link to your Behance portfolio in your signature with all your Blender work

Beautiful render Chris :thumbsup: I seem to remember you had a link to your Behance portfolio in your signature with all your Blender work

Thanks Ged.
I still have my Behance account, but I removed my images, because some of my work got copied, modified and published as someones 'new work'.

gedstar

Guru
Ah sorry to hear that, how do I search for your work on the German forum

Eggy

Retired Moderator
A very nice and detailed work with good lighting Chris!
And although a bit early, also happy hollydays for you.

As for me, I'm not getting time enough to do someting, neighter in PS or Blender.
I'm still in 2.79b since I'm in for a new PC that can handle 2.81 easily and yes, I hope in 2020 to have some time to start buying and assembling it...

My next picture dates from when Blender 2.8 was still in Beta.
Back then I purchased some addons like hard ops and decal machine.
I wasn't able to do a good project with it so to have a feel of it I had to do some exercises with it.
I believe I made it end of last year but never rendered it with HDRI wich makes a huge difference.
Actually it is nothing more then a cube with inserts and decals and HDRI.

test.jpg

Last edited:
@Eggy
Thank you for your feedback.
Excellent composition and rendering of your work! It looks great.

I used to work with the Hard Ops addon with 2.79. But never really got the hang of it.
Even with version 2.81 I can't get the addon to work so far.
But I'm not really unhappy without it. I never liked how some Hard Ops operations destroyed the mesh.
And up to now I never really learned how to fix a mesh properly.

Regards Chris