What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Car wallpaper.

Cox

Hi guys ,

Can i please get a wallpaper with my car ? I need a background change.

Thank You.

65931721_1240359082812675_2944946984810708992_n.jpg

raoirfan

Respected sir please mentioned which kind of the background you want to manipulate from this background. I am waiting from your reply.

Cox

@raoirfan thank you for the reply , something to fit the car something on the dark side , whatever u like. Thank You

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think this is perfect
Are you sure?

There are MANY mistakes here!

1. The paint job on the cars left side has been destroyed and is the wrong color.
2. The cars shadow is missing and the car looks pasted on and hovering.
3. You can see stacked cinder-block bricks through the windshield and passenger side window.
4. Magic grass at the front and the back of the car.
5. Poor blending around the man.

I could go on but I won't. I really want to encourage you to ASK for help!!!! You can't get better unless you ask for help in learning how to do things in Ps.

Reactions: Cox

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How to improve my skill
The primary skill that I feel you need work on that would help you the most, would be improving your Clone Stamp skills. You can do this by watching YouTube related tutorials where you can practice on your own, or you can use a Clone Stamp Practice thread here in this forum where you can ask for help from our members.

You can also ask for help in this thread in working on this car.

For example: How do I remove the man's reflection from the hood?
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.15.26 AM.png

Isolate the area by selecting with the Pen Tool....
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.19.14 AM.png

Use the Clone Stamp Tool set to 20% flow and slowly clone out the reflection while making source samples often and directly adjacent to the target area.
Any additional details can be added using the Brush Tool set to 4% flow and a small round brush. Sample colors often. You have to match the colors!
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.31.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.37.43 AM.png

I encourage you to take advantage of our forum and ask questions in the General Photoshop Board.