What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars n' Babes ...

JgraphNet

Power User
Really - normally I'm so far away from the "Cars n' Babes" business as you can possible get, but who can resist a beauty like this ?
And that goes for both ...

pkrd.jpg

1934 Packard Super 8 Dual Cowl Phaeton​

And the original "Babe" stock image used looks like this:

pkrd_orig.jpg

Original Image: Shutterstock
Photo Montage and Retouch: JgraphNet/dkj

Comments and critique is very welcome.
Please respect copyright.

Last edited:
Yup nice cars and babes has had my and my cars attention for years (that's what hooked me on Ps) :mrgreen:View attachment 1660

S-W-E-E-T !!!

Actually, this is my first car piece but that Packard is so Art Deco I just had to go for something with it. And, you know... "The Flow is strong with this one!" *Jgraph Wader.

btw - what got you hooked on Ps..? The babes or the cars ? ... or both ? :)

I think I'll leave you guessing....lol

Not sure which comes first I guess it depends on what kind of ride I'm in the mood for lol

If ya play your cards right, you can get the same ride from both. :D BTW, the car last longer then the babe. I'm a man with experience.

>BTW, the car last longer then the babe.
Sadly, I have to admit.
Sure, cars have broken down but they've never walked out on me taking half of everything with them.
And I've still got a car ... :cool2:

Back