What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #60: Time passes for everything

Challenge #60: Time passes for everything

• chrisdesign

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Eggy

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • IngridO

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Gedstar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZeroCool22

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Redataxia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argos

Guru
Sorry for the delay i was a little bussy this week and totally forgot!:oops: (Thanks for the reminder;))

So basically is adapt, transform an image and make it looks like the time passed, no restrictions or rules I want to let this contest to be pretty open to interpretations:cheesygrin:

Cheers and good luck to everyone!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBMISSIONS

chrisdesign
Orange.jpg

Eggy
PSG Challenge #60.jpg

IngridO
VINTAGE-PHOTO-Original.jpg
VINTAGE-PHOTO.jpg

Gedstar
SFTW18ClockTower.jpg
SFTW.jpg

ZeroCool22
1525796502840.png

Redataxia
71505-5c83fd86e5e53514c2e82c9ae3b6f6f7.jpg 71504-fadbe34a4d12064c46335960234fd63e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

polarwoc

Guru
The submissions so far are such super high quality work! Too bad we won't get to see @Argos's submission this month. With Eggy's work, I find it difficult to tell which of them is the original while with @chrisdesign's work, I know fresh fruit comes before it gets mouldy. Fabulous effort, guys.

Argos

Guru
Nice job IngridO, yes it's ok.

As i said i want this contest to be open to different interpretations and ideas.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I have a question, Eggy! Did you add rust to the new engine, or subtract it from the old one? I'm thinking you added, but am not 100% sure. :)
I added the rust after making a precise selection.
I used two rust patterns that I applied on several locations after warping them in an as possible natural way.
I can't remember what blend mode I used. I would have to check the psd file.

Argos

Guru
Glad to see you gedstar, a while indeed!

Being honest i'm struggling to find something that fit the contest theme XD, but it's not problem for me anyway :cheesygrin:.

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
Nice Zerocool22 and Redataxia! Very cool and original ideas!

Bytheway Zerocool those pants and mullet have to go if you want it to work :rofl::roflmao:.

Cheers!