What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

challenge

{OZ}

If you want some more challenges or if you want to just look what other people did and how they did it

http://www.retouchpro.com/challenge/index.html

site is ogranized and each person who contributed to the challenge gave a brief description of how they did it. It's a nice learning and experimenting site. This could also give us some ideas on challenges we have here...

That's a great link Oz thanks for posting it.
Some of the people there doo pretty good work
I agree we should try some that type of challege here

Oz, thanks so much for posting that link. It's dynamite and what a good learning experience those challenges are! And even if you don't tackle them yourselves, just reading how submitters solved the problems is informative.
I was stunned to see how that totally washed out, faded picture got repaired. And had to laugh about the following comment when someone retouched the cover model:

"It was then I decided it was very irritating of fashion photographers to use fans that blow models' hair in all directions!"

That is a good challenge :D

My problem is that I forget exactly what I did,how I did it ,and sometimes also my name :)

John.

:rofl: ok Stu.. you wanted it... I'm gonna call you John from now on and Sue is of course Sueala...

Back