What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chanel perfume design

Hello again. Nice work!!

While I can appreciate the "borrowing" of images from the internet....
375x500.52359.jpg

I would have been much more impressed had you created the bottle from scratch!

The only other critique I have is that you seem to have cut off the N here. It just disappears....
Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 8.07.52 AM.png

It should look more like this, with portions of the N darker since it would be in shadow.
Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 8.36.40 AM.png

I also don't have time at the moment to demonstrate that the remaining letters, E and L would be reflected through the bottle as would the flower image to the right.

Edit: I don't know if the distortion would be this pronounced since I don't have time to search for references. I did this as a quick example!!!
Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 9.30.38 AM.png

Hello again. Nice work!!

While I can appreciate the "borrowing" of images from the internet....
View attachment 114065

I would have been much more impressed had you created the bottle from scratch!

The only other critique I have is that you seem to have cut off the N here. It just disappears....
View attachment 114067

It should look more like this, with portions of the N darker since it would be in shadow.
View attachment 114068

I also don't have time at the moment to demonstrate that the remaining letters, E and L would be reflected through the bottle as would the flower image to the right.

Edit: I don't know if the distortion would be this pronounced since I don't have time to search for references. I did this as a quick example!!!
View attachment 114070

Hello, thanks for the criticism.

Looks good

CHANELс прозрычным флаконом1.png

Back