What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change couples background

seafn2

hello,

i have a photo of me and my partner in sydney and we want to change the background to new york city just to have a laugh with friends, any helpers?

MentosCubing

Power User
Hello seafn2,
Myself or another of our users would be happy to help you.
Could you provide the photo in question?

Last edited:

seafn2

heres the photo of us two, and also also a random pic or nyc, it doesnt really matter which pic of nyc i just added this one so you get kind of an idea what im looking at, thanks!

42nd-Street.jpg

unnamed.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
Does this work?
That reminds me of one of those memes where it says "oh no there's a truck coming get out of the way wait they have airpods in they can't hear me oh no what do i do" for some reason. Good job though, you beat me to it!

MentosCubing

Power User
I don't know if I like my new software. My computer (which is actually a pretty decent machine) has less VRAM than it supports, so the program crashes a lot. So I decided to export as soon as I could get a half-decent result.
couple on street.jpg
Does this work? It looks kind of fake imo, but perhaps it is all you need if you just want to have a nice laugh with some friends.