What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change the Colors from Dawn into daylight

ACR is "Adobe Camera Raw". It has been bundled with Photoshop since around 2001 or 2002. Most people use it as a RAW converter, but it works equally well on jpgs and other file formats as a quick way to make image-wide changes.

The same algorithms and controls, but with a different user interface gives Adobe Lightroom its image processing capabilities.

HTH,

Tom M

can u point me where to access it...? ive never tried it before

Did you try Googling it before you ask someone else to spend time writing a long response just to you?

T

Hey d_a, and once you figure out how useful it is, you may want to set your preferences for all jpgs and tiffs to open in ACR first. I do, and the first thing I do is check white balance. It's amazing how much PS work you can save by pre-processing in ACR.

Thanks Tommann and ALB68 i just learn how to set it on preference and now it opens ACR automatically before editing... i just notice that its like a lightroom but simple version and its quite useful thanks... ill try edit and post my result here using these new tricks :)

Back