What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Changing color of number from 0-99 in one shot

kustomgoaliebucket

Hi guys
I'm working on a file that as number from 0-99 wich are separated in there own layer so i can pick only the number that i need for the team . How can I change the color of the whole lot without using bucket on every single layer Its so time consuming when I have large amount of color change to do. Ive tried different thing who obviously didn't work for me. Please post precise instructions as french is my first language
Thanks a lot for the help

printscreen.jpg

Instead of using color overlays and pasting over layers, Isnt it would be batter to keep the layers in one group and then apply style to the group.

Video_2018-08-09_225631.gif

My problem with that is that I dont print all the number usually a team as around 15 players/numbers so I want to change color of main number and be able to pick them individually to send to a print document

Ohh okk now i get it.
Well for printing there other ways where you can print layers individually.
One of them i know is to turn off all layers and only turn on the layer which you want to print which should work even if the layer is inside a group.
But you know your job batter than me and there might be something i still dint get. you can do it whichever the way you find easiest and comfortable with, whats important is to get the job done right?:hat-tip:

Back