What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Changing marquee wording

seismicmuffin

Hi- this is a photo from my wedding shoot I'd like to use as our thank you card. Could you change the words on the marquee to say
"THANK YOU"
"10-10-2021"
"HEATHER + JAMES"

with each line about the same size ratio on the original? The top line being the largest font and getting smaller.
As close to original style and color as possible.
Thank you!

amm_235622.jpg

Guys..............I realize you can't see this, but this OP has been online several times a day since the thread was created and you have submitted edits. The OP has yet to make any further comment during their visits to the forum.
Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 10.48.22 AM.png

Now it could be because they don't feel that any of the edits are what they are looking for (which is fine), but it would be impossible to know this without feedback.

@seismicmuffin - Can you please offer some feedback so our members are not wasting time trying to guess at what you need?

Back