What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Changing watch strap 1

magulv

Hei guys!
Would anyone like to help me visualizing how this watch would look with a different strap?
The watch strap in the image I want edited (image 1) has the right color, but not texture. I want an alligator strap texture. The images are in the same format, size and perspective, so hopefully it won't be to much work. Image 2 depicts an alligator strap attached to the same watch (but different model), but in blue. So I want the blue alligator strap photoshopped on to my green watch (image 1), and then change the strap color from blue to the green the original strap in image 1 had. Understandable?

I want a couple of more edits done as well, but will post them in separate posts, as the forum dictates. Only minor additional work will be required, so please check them out as well, if you want.

Image 1 (the image I want edited as well as the strap color I want):
ab0118a11l1x1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-bentley-british-racing-green-soldier.png

Image 2 (depicting an alligator strap, but wrong color):
ab0118221c1p1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-soldier.png

Just to be absolutely sure that everything is clear, I've attached a photo of what I want the edited strap to look like:
Screenshot_20210423-223446_Chrome.jpg

Thanks!

magulv

Dennis, you did very well! Only note: Is it possible to make the color of the strap a bit more like the green strap I attached an image of? So, I'm guessing a little less saturation, and a little bit more towards dark olive green. If you have the time😊

Dennis1507

I gave it one more shot. I am doing this color adjustment by eye. There is likely a way to be able to sample the colors. I tried that using the RGB numbers, but it didn't give the results I was after. Hopefully this will be closer.

ab0118a11l1x1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-bentley-british-racing-green-soldier (3).jpg

magulv

Thank you very much, Dennis! Looks very much like what I wanted.
I'm wondering if you can make the stitchings the same color as the strap?

Thanks!

Dennis1507

I used a sample of the band color for the stitching. I think it looks natural. Hope you like the results.

ab0118a11l1x1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-bentley-british-racing-green-soldier (4).jpg

magulv

Thank you! If it's an easy job, can you please make the stichings s bit darker, to blend in even more? Thanks!

magulv

Is anyone able to help getting the color right? I'm guessing, as Dennis also believes, it's possible to sample a color from another image? If possible, I would really like it If one can sample the color from either one of these to images, to get the color hue and brightness right. Thanks!

So: Image to be edited:
ab0118a11l1x1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-bentley-british-racing-green-soldier (3).jpg

The color can be sampled from the strap in this image:

b550bba66220a0eb761526db4aff536c.jpg

Thanks!