What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel Selection

dochappy

I don't know if anyone knows this already or not but I'll still post it for those that do not,

Say for example you make 2 new channels in a new document. on one channel you have a white square and on the other you have a white circle. normally to select the contents of one of the channels you would have to ctrl click but instead press Ctrl +Alt+ 4 to select the first channel you created(the one with the square) and Ctrl +Alt+ 5 (to select the white cirlce in the second newest channel) ..*I think this shortcut can be used up to at least 9 channels?**

Hey that's a good one doc, and one that's not usually talked about either.

To select 2, or more channels in the 'usual' fashion, one would hold the Ctrl+SHIFT keys down, while clicking the additional channels channel. Same goes for the layers.

Thanks doc! :perfect:

Back