What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Charity Fight Cancer Field Hocket Game

Mkamundson

Hey Guys! Hope everyone is having a good day!

I was hoping that someone might be able to edit this LOGO for the girls high school field hockey charity game.

My girlfriend is the coach and I am trying to get this done for her! Donations are going to the program and to families effected by Cancer.

Would someone be able to edit the logo below to say "STICK IT 2 CANCER" on the top and "CHICO HIGH SCHOOL" on the bottom, and the date in the middle to 2022.

IT would be amazing if someone could change the fill in white spaces to PINK also. A PMG. file would be so awesome for the flyer.

I really appreciate any edit that I can get. Thank you in advance!!! - Michael

1664486148696.png

This was a bit of an exercise for me but an enjoyable labor. Don't know what a PMG file is but finished as a PNG.
The areas out side of the circle are transparent. The pink is related to the hex code used for breast cancer.
Please forgive my design limitations - others will probably weigh in with their versions...

chico high school stick it to cancer.png

Thank you so much Jeff! This looks Amazing! Would there be any possible way to do one more with "CHICO HOTSHOTS" on the bottom instead of "CHICO HIGH SCHOOL"?

BTW - we can only edit one image at a time. So start a new pist with the revised image and then we can make changes. :)

Its not going to get any better than Jeff's direct insertions so I did some esthetic deviations, just because.

Stick it to Cancer_4a.png

I don't know about Jeff, but I already have a 'CHICO HOTSHOTS' version (with some subtle improvements) waiting in the wings but you have to ask in a separate/another post.

Back